Pages - Menu

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

GIVE ME SOME LIP


(CLICK ON THE IMAGES TO VIEW THEM IN HIGHER QUALITY)

Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter is my new go to lip product at the moment! I find that lipsticks can be too drying during the winter. So this is like the best of both worlds! It's hydrating like a lip balm yet it gives a sheer amount of colour and shine like a lipstick/lip gloss.

I know a lot of people are saying that this product is too hyped up but I'm really loving this product cause it works for me. It's been awhile since Revlon launched this product but at that time I wasn't too interested. This was on sale at Shoppers for $7.99 awhile back so I thought it was the perfect opportunity to try it and finally see what the hype was all about. I decided to get the colour Creme Brulee and Sugar Frosting. I like to generally stick to pinks and nudes for lip shade. I have always wanted to try other lip colours but somehow, someway I always go back to buying similar nude and pink shades. 

Left: Sugar Frosting        Right: Creme Brulee
I am so happy that I bought this impusively cause this is my favourite lip product at the moment and probably for the next couple of months depending on how long this winter is going to last in Toronto :( The lip butter component of this product keeps my lips moisturized without having to worry about the product falling into the dry cracks on my lips. The colours are easy to wear and not too in your face which is perfect for a day to day look. I have no regrets about this purchase and I will definitely be repurchasing these in the future! 

Lots of love,
Kasey 


No comments:

Post a Comment