Pages - Menu

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

THE NEW BLACK

I can't stop telling people how impressed I am with the nail polishes from The New Black! I picked up the Runway-Color Barometer 8-Piece Nail Polish Set this Tuesday from Marshals near Queen street for $10!! Sephora was retailing this set for $32 but now it's on sale for $16 on their website.

(CLICK ON THE IMAGES TO VIEW THEM IN HIGHER QUALITY)

I've always stuck to OPI, Essie, Nails Inc and Anna Sui for nail polishes but I wanted to try other brands and this was the perfect opportunity! The range of colour is a spectacular addition to my collection since I hardly own any shades of green or red. I was so excited to try the nude shade call Horchata Cream.


The nail polish applied like a dream and the brush worked wonders. I find that some nail polishes like Essie is too thin or watery, but The New Black has the same consistency of OPI nail polishes which is great. I only needed two coats and the colour came out solidly. I can't wait to try the other colours!

Lots of Love,
Kasey

1 comment: